During the March, April and May – the authors from the anthology Faith & Finances: In God We Trust, A Journey to Financial Dependence will tour cyber space to share their message with you. We are looking for busy blogs that would like to host Faith and Finances. Would you like to be considered to participate in this tour? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you would like to do.
We will offer a download page of various items to use during the tour, including:
- Excerpts from the book
- Testimonials from readers and powerful stories of God’s provision
- Book trailers: We have several from which to choose
- Audio excerpts from the Rich and Peg, the main characters in the book
- Audio promotions for the book
- Discussion questions relating to various topics from the book
- A sneak preview of the Faith & Finances Field Manual
- How the book cover was created
- Ways churches and organizations can financially benefit from this book
- Interviews with best-selling authors in the book like Ann Tatlock, Loree Lough, Yvonne Lehman, Virginia Smith, Irene Brand, DiAnn Mills, and Miralee Ferrell, plus Tina Givens of the National Religious Broadcasting Network and many others.
- A guest post from one of the Christian Devotions Ministry staff
- We can supply PDF or print copies of the book for hosts who will post a review
- Other items will be added to the final download page for our hosts
About Faith & Finances: In God We Trust, A Journey to Financial Dependence
Jesus spoke about money and material possessions more than he talked about heaven, hell, or prayer. He noted the relationship between a man's heart and his wallet, warning, "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be." This contemporary retelling of the Rich Young Ruler brings a fresh look at the relationship between a person's faith and their finances.
Within the pages of Faith & Finances: In God We Trust you'll find spiritual insight and practical advice from Christy award-winning writer Ann Tatlock, plus best-selling authors, Loree Lough, Yvonne Lehman, Virginia Smith, Irene Brand, DiAnn Mills, Miralee Ferrell, Shelby Rawson and many more.
Great faith calls us to trust God, not our wealth. Read how others have cast off the golden handcuffs and learned to live the abundant life Jesus promised in this contemporary retelling of the Rich Young Ruler. Faith & Finances: In God We Trust, A Journey to Financial Dependence - turning the hearts of a nation back toward God one paycheck at a time.
Some topics discussed in Faith & Finances: In God We Trust
Faith – Finance – Tithing – Provision - Generous Giving – Budgeting – Unemployment and Bankruptcy – Struggling to Pay Bills, Set Up and Manage a Budget – Concerns over Financial Security – Household Budgets – God Promises Daily Provisions – Living By Faith, Giving Away Wealth and much more
About the Authors of Faith & Finances: In God We Trust
"Within the pages of Faith & Finances: In God We Trust you'll find spiritual insight and practical advice from Christy award-winning writer Ann Tatlock, plus best-selling authors, Loree Lough, Yvonne Lehman, Virginia Smith, Irene Brand, DiAnn Mills, Miralee Ferrell and Shelby Rawson, plue Jan Loy, Cindy Sproles: co-founder of Christian Devotions Ministry, Joanna Shumaker, Eddie Jones: three-time winner of the Delaware Christian Writers Conference, Sauni Rinehart, motivational speaker Sandy Bradshaw, Beverly Varnado: 2009 finalist for the Kairos Prize, Christian columnist Cindy Rooy, Candy Arrington: contributing writer for Focus on the Family’s Focus on Your Child, Phyllis Qualls Freeman: author of over two hundred fifty published devotionals, Sandra M. Hart, Leah Mix, Andrea Merrell, Danny Woodall: columnest for Christian Online Magazine, Jennifer Landsberger, David Loy, Pat Jeanne Davis, Kelli Regan, Kristi Buttles, Susan Dollyhigh, Tina Givens: marketing manager for the National Religious Broadcasting Network, David Stearman and Pat Davis."