We are moving to a new home and we would love for you to visit us there. All of the tour posts and promotional articles have been moved and we are able to offer some new perks for our blog readers. It should also be easier to find what you need on the blog. It is very easy to subscribe - email or RSS feed - and we have a new search option.

Please visit us at http://bookpromotionservices.com/


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions - What Are Your Resolutions??

It is that time of year again :)


These are some of the things I'd like to focus on and accomplish in 2009 --


1 - Finish final editing for Book Promo 201 -- currently with my publisher for layout
2 - Finish and start to promote - ebook about utilizing Amazon more completely
3 - Finish and start to promote - ebook about selling books on Ebay
4 - Continue to promote my virtual tour and Web 2.0 promotional business
5 - Write the second book in my Cape Hatteras mystery series
6 - Compile class lessons and begin to promote and teach promotional classes based on my two author promotion books
7 - Find time to go to the beach for at least a week :)
8 - After my next mystery is complete - write my next historic suspense or a contemporary suspense
9 - Possibly write a restaurant promotional book that I have in mind

10 - And, of course, I want to lose weight, but the other things are more possible :)


My biggest personal hope for 2009 is to be able to have some time for myself in the next year - the 80+ hour work weeks need to go :)


Nikki Leigh

Book Promo 201 - Coming Soon (Web 2.0 Promotion)
Book Promo 101 - http://www.nikkileigh.com
Follow Me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/litekepr
Promotional Services www.nikkileigh.com/promo.htm

No comments: