In October and November, Dale Robyn Siegel, will tour cyber space to promote her book - The New Rules for Mortgages. Unless you've been under a rock for the last year - you know that the mortgage market has undergone major changes and is still struggling in many ways. So, the rules that applied to mortgages in the past are no longer valid. To be involved in real estate - you need to understand how things work now - that's why you need to learn more about Dale Robyn Siegal and The New Rules for Mortgages.
- October 12 -- Interview on The Chris Treece Show on Blogtalk Radio -- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Chris-Treece/2009/10/12/Financial-Expert-Dale-Robyn-Siegel-Talks-About-Her-New-Book-The-New-Rules-for-Mortgages
- October 14 -- Interview with Eric Cade on the Financial Fitness Show on Blogtalk Radio -- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thefinancialfitnessshow/2009/10/14/Its-About-The-New-Rules-for-The-Mortgage-Industry
- October 19 -- Interview with David Lykken of Lykken on Lending on Blogtalk Radio -- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Lykken-on-Lending/2009/10/19/Weekly-Mortgage-Market-Update
- October 26 -- Interview with Jason White at Frugal Dad -- http://frugaldad.com/2009/10/26/dale-siegel-new-rules-for-mortgages/
- October 29 -- Article on Buying a Home in Today's Economy at Dale's blog, Diaries of a Mad Mortgage Broker -- http://www.dalesiegel.com/?p=997
- November 2 -- Wayne Hurlbert shares his review of The New Rules for Mortgages at Blog Business World -- http://blogbusinessworld.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-rules-for-mortgages-by-dale-robtn.html
- November 3 -- James hosts a giveaway at Dual Income No Kids Finance Blog -- http://www.dinksfinance.com/2009/11/giveaway-new-rules-for-mortgages.html
- November 11 -- Guest post on Accelerating Your Mortgage Payoff at Single Guy Money -- http://www.singleguymoney.com/2009/11/accelerating-your-mortgage-payoff-debt.html
- November 11 -- Miranda Marquit publishes her review of The New Rules for Mortgages on AllBusiness Personal Finance Corner -- http://www.allbusiness.com/banking-finance/banking-lending-credit-services/13414126-1.html
- November 12 -- Guest post, "Understanding Some of the New Rules for Mortgages," at AllBusiness Personal Finance Corner -- http://www.allbusiness.com/banking-finance/banking-lending-credit-services/13415682-1.html
- November 13 -- Nikki Leigh interviews Dale at Promo 101 Promotional Interviews -- http://promo101interviews.wordpress.com/2009/11/13/promotional-interview-with-dale-robyn-siegel/
- November 20 -- Nikki Leigh shares her review of The New Rules for Mortgages at Evan Carmichael -- http://www.evancarmichael.com/Book-Reviews/2820/The-New-Rules-for-Mortgages-by-Dale-Robyn-Siegel.html
- November 21 -- Interview with Justin Lukasavige on Past Due Radio -- http://www.lukascoaching.com/radio.htm
- November 23 -- Book Review by Stephanie Ward at Stark Raving Bibliophile -- http://starkravingbibliophile.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-rules-for-mortgages-by-dale-robyn.html
- November 27 -- Serena Brown shares a guest post by the author at Taylor Brown Real Estate Talks -- http://www.taylorbrownrealestatetalks.com/mortgages/new-rules-of-mortgage/
- November 30 -- Serena Brown shares her review of The New Rules for Mortgages at Taylor Brown Real Estate Talks -- http://www.taylorbrownrealestatetalks.com/mortgages/new-rules-for-mortgage/
- December 1 -- Interview with Nikki Leigh at Create and Promote Radio -- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nikkileigh/2009/12/01/nikki-leigh-talks-with-dale-robyn-siegel
About The New Rules for Mortgages
The New Rules For Mortgages is the latest and most current book on how to get the best mortgage and the lowest interest rate out there…..but it is very different!
This book is different from all in the rest in that the material is kept current with frequent updates online. Dale Robyn Siegel rewrote the book four times in 2008 alone until she came up with the idea to get the book out and keep the material current with online updates available only to owners of the book. It is the only way to have a how-to book on real estate with current material!
The mortgage industry has been transformed into the Wild Wild West and you need to be prepared before you get out there. Dale Robyn Siegel does just that for you in this short, concise and humorous book covering all you need to know about getting a mortgage in today’s world. A how-to book on real estate written by an attorney, 20 year veteran in the mortgage industry AND a college level professor. The material is a combination of her classroom format, her every day knowledge and expertise combined with real life experiences to bring the point home. This works and you will love it!
The book is short, around 200 pages, so there is no room for fluff or filler. It is easy to read, set up in chapters and short essays on specific topics. You can read the entire book in an afternoon on the beach or in a few short train commutes. You can even flip through and easily pick out parts you want to concentrate on.
A few interesting and favorite topics covered:
- What are the new guidelines for FICO scores and loan to values and how do they affect mortgage rates?
- What is Rapid Rescore Response and can it really improve your credit score in 48 hours?
- How to establish an alternative credit profile for foreigners and students
- How to get money from your 401k without a penalty
- When is a loan from my father-in-law called a gift?
- Why is so important to show as much money in reserves as you can?
- What is the difference between a reduced documentation loan and a no-income verification loan?
- PMI v self insured. Which one is the bigger rip-off?
- What will it cost you to refinance your home and pull cash out?
- What do you do when your bank goes out of business while they are working on your mortgage?
- Appraisal fraud and how is it affecting the value of your home
- You mean my mortgage banker is not a real bank!
- What is an appraisal contingency clause vs. a mortgage contingency clause and how can you lose your deposit if you do not know?
- Points, origination fees, discount fees and broker fees. How do you avoid them all?
- What really affects the mortgage rates?
- Where do you find the best lawyer in town?
About Dale Robyn Siegel
Financial expert Dale Robyn Siegel recently took her 20 years of experience as an attorney and mortgage broker and rolled it into a book titled, The New Rules for Mortgages (Penguin Group) Release date: September 1, 2009.
The complex real estate market requires deft knowledge, timing and on going support. In her seminars, regular blogging and appearances, Dale informs and educates the consumer as they should be! No gobbledygook!
Dale Robyn Siegel is a licensed attorney in New York and owner of Circle Mortgage Group, a boutique mortgage broker in White Plains, New York. She is an adjunct professor at Baruch College as well as NYU Schack Institute of Real Estate. Dale has been speaking to the public and teaching real estate professionals about mortgage finance for the past ten years. The New Rules for Mortgages, (Penguin) is a short, concise book, packed with information on qualifying for a mortgage and getting the best deal in today’s market. Due out in the fall, it is perfect timing for the housing market rebound. She is currently working on a second book, The Mortgage Loan Originator Certification Course Textbook. The NYS Banking Department now requires this 18 hour course to be taken by all persons in the mortgage industry with direct contact to the consumer. Dale will be teaching this course to the mortgage industry statewide. Dale lives in the New York Metro area and is an avid cycler and world traveler. Lately, she has spent a lot of time at the local Border’s Bookstore writing and editing her books.
For Much More Information -
Dale's Website - http://www.thenewrulesformortgages.com
Order the Book on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Rules-Mortgages-Dale-Robyn-Siegel/dp/1592579485
We want to talk to blog owners and radio show hosts who reach these people:
- Anyone buying a home or who needs a mortgage
- Realtors and other professionals in the home buying market
- CPA's and other financial professionals
- Real Estate Attorneys
- Journalists who write about real estate
- College students and recent grads who are in the market for a home
- Individuals between 20 and 30 who are in the market for a home
To find out more about this virtual tour - contact stephanie @ nikkileigh.com or nikki @ nikkileigh.com (remove the spaces to contact us).