Philip Harris the person:
1. What three words do you think describe you as a human being?
SCORPIO, DEEP, I AM
2. How do you think others would describe you?
ODD, THINKER, OPEN
3. Please tell us what you are most passionate about outside of writing.
I THINK A LOT
4. Do you have any pets? If so, introduce us to them.
JAINA, MAIGRAY, CELTSUN, MERLIN,(My horses), SAGAN, CALLIE, PIPER, SAHSHA, LHESSA, N'GUY (MY DOGS), HADES (MY BARN CAT), HOOPS, YOYO, KEETS, KAMA (MY BIRDS) AND FISH
5. What is your most precious memory?
KISSING MY FIRST GIRLFRIEND WHEN I WAS 11
6. What is your most embarrassing memory?
THAT'S TOO EMBARRASSING!
7. If you weren't a writer, what would you be doing with your life?
I HAVE FINISHED WHAT I CAME TO DO AS A NON-WRITER SO WRITING IS NOW WHAT I DO
8. In two paragraphs or less write your obituary.
HERE ARE THE SCATTERED ASHES OF PHILIP HARRIS, HE THOUGHT, HE CARED, HE WROTE, HE PUSHED AND PRODDED, HE SAW THE MANIFESTATION OF HIS VISION
Philip Harris the writer:
9. Can you describe the time you realized you were indeed a "real" writer?
WHEN A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR SAID, MY BOOK "WILL MAKE YOU THINK." PIERS ANTHONY
10. What is going on with your writing these days?
I HAVE 4 BOOKS PUBLISHED; THE FIFTH SHOULD BE OUT BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR. THREE MORE ARE BASICALLY DONE, THEY ARE SPIRITUAL, BOOK II OF WAKING GOD IS IN FINAL EDIT, I HAVE STARTED ANOTHER AND THERE IS NO END IN SIGHT!
11. What are your future goals for your writing?
TO GET PEOPLE TO SEE THE WORLD ANEW AND TO BREAK THE MENTAL CHAINS THAT BINDS THEIR THOUGHTS.
12. Can you describe a typical writing day for you?
NO SUCH THING. IT MAY BE A BOOK, A BLOG, AN ARTICLE, A COMMENT OR SOME COMBINATION OF ALL OF THESE.
13. Why do you write?
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. I HAVE A MESSAGE TO GIVE TO PEOPLE AND IT IS GIVEN IN BOTH FICTION AND NON-FICTION FORMAT. TO HELP PEOPLE AWAKEN TO THEIR TRUE POTENTIAL.
14. What writer most inspires you? Why?
RICHARD BACH-HE GETS IT.
15. How do you define your writing?
OFF THE SIDEWALK!
16. In one sentence-what do you want people to say about your writing in fifty years?
HERE WAS SOMEONE WHO CARED ENOUGH TO TELL THE TRUTH!
Philip Harris the details:
17. Can you tell us where to find more information on you? Website? Blog?
18. Is there a place where readers can reach you?
A comment can be left on my web site or they can email directly at email@example.com
19. Can you list all your book titles so people can look for them?
A MAINE CHRISTAMS CAROL
JESUS TAUGHT IT, TOO: THE EARLY ROOTS OF THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
RAPING LOUSIANA: A DIARY OF DECEIT
AN ERA OF TRANSFORMATION-MESSAGES IN A BOTTLE (TO BE RELEASED VERY SOON)
20. For new readers-what can they expect when they read your book(s)?
THEY CAN EXPECT TO BE INSPIRED, TO BE PISSED OFF, TO AWAKEN, TO BE ENTERTAINED
21. Take as much space as necessary to speak to our readers-what would you like them to know about you and your writing?
I AM MERELY A SOUL CRYING OUT IN THE WILDERNESS SEEKING TO AWAKEN THE HUMAN POTENTIAL.