We are moving to a new home and we would love for you to visit us there. All of the tour posts and promotional articles have been moved and we are able to offer some new perks for our blog readers. It should also be easier to find what you need on the blog. It is very easy to subscribe - email or RSS feed - and we have a new search option.

Please visit us at http://bookpromotionservices.com/


Friday, April 4, 2008

Sponsor - Angela Verdenius - Sci Fi - Futuristic Romance Author

Born in Victoria, Australia, my childhood was spent in a variety of places, both in towns and the outback. Now settled in Western Australia, I work as a nurse. A love of animals has me involved in animal welfare, and certainly explains why the cats hog my bed and the hot water bottle!
Reading has always been my escape, writing my dream. Horror, myths, legends, fantasy and history ,there are no limits to the wonders to be found. And romance? Well, that adds the spice, hope and happiness ever after

~*~

Well, that’s the official version! LOL. Mind you, happy ever afters are nice, but because I’m so hooked on horror , my aim is to write a horror book in the near future. Nothing like branching out and testing new waters! I also have planned a novel of a different sort…

Meanwhile, I have the Heart & Soul sci-fi/futuristic series, which is currently running at 15 books (all available in e-book and paperback), and am starting book 16. I envisage probably about 20 books in the series…maybe 23 or 24 . Check out my website to find out which books are available now, and which are contracted as future releases.

My heroines come from varied backgrounds - mutants, peacekeepers, outlaws, warriors, soldiers, healers, space pirates, bounty hunters, traitors, witches, etc - and they are exactly what I portray them to be - if the women are tough, then they’ll tie their own shoelaces, thanks! Warriors and outlaws, etc, will kill, they will fight for their lives, and they can stand alone against the odds.

My heroes are also from varied backgrounds - planet leaders, traders, space pirates, bounty hunters, feline-types, etc. They are strong enough to stand beside their loves, and they’ll follow them into the darkest depths and most dangerous situations without a qualm.
So if you’re looking for a series which alternates between lighthearted and dark, laughter and tears, pain and pleasure, then check out my books, the reviews and the awards on my website www.angelaverdenius.com

Cheers!
Angela Verdenius

Website: www.angelaverdenius.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/angelaverdenius.com
Special site for Readers and Authors: www.readerandauthor.com

1 comment:

willson said...

Interesting… I might try some of this on my blog, too. It’s quite interesting how you sometimes stop being innovative and just go for an accepted solution without actually trying to improve it… you make a couple of good points.
online marketing
w